Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We love GALOON!!








We went to Lagoon last Thursday with our family and had so much fun. Swayz was so excited to ride the rides and eat cotton candy. She was so funny though, every time we told her where we were going she would say Galoon instead of Lagoon. Our conversations went something like, "hey mom what time are we going to Galoon?" or "Mom Galoon is going to be soooo fun, I can't wait!" When we finally got there she rode all of the little kid rides and then wanted to go on the big kid rides. She was so sad when we told her she had to be a little older and a lot taller to ride those rides. Mike wanted to go on every ride with his big sister too. We let him go on the little boat ride, i was so stressed that he would figure out how to get out and jump in the water that once was enough for him. Shane and I went on the flying ride there. It's one of the rides that you have you have to pay a little extra for. They strap you into a harness, lift you way high in the air and then you drop and it feels like you are flying. I loved it!! Shane screamed the whole way down but I think he liked it when we were all done. (just kidding hun, you were really brave) Over all it was a great day, the kids were so tried when they got home they went straight to be and who can complain about that.

4 comments:

Aim said...

Yea for Galoon! Swayz cracks me up, she comes up with the funniest phrases...remember when she was calling me, "Hey Girl" at one of the friend parties? Too cute. We need to hang out! I will call you.

Haskins said...

YOur kids looks so cute!! I love that picture with shane and swayze they look adorable!! I am so excited for league! I think we will have so much fun!

Holland said...

I love all of your new pictures. I wanted to take Kate to Galoon. Swayze is so cute and looks too little to be riding the kids rides. That scrape on micheals nose looks like it hurts.

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

hey girl! i just wanted to wish you a happy be-lated birthday! HOpe you brought in the 30's with style. your family is beautiful! love and miss ya. kenzie