Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to You... Mikey turned 1 !!!






I can’t believe I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I am only 25! Time really does fly!! Michael turned one on April 17th and to celebrate we had a family birthday party for him. He really didn’t know what was going on but he seemed to like all of the attention and all of the people there.He really loved the food too, especially the cake. I made him a football cake and when the party was over Swayz decided to finish it off.
Mikey is learning to walk and is doing great. He is so fearless, we love it. He just goes for things and if it doesn’t work out he will get up and try it again. He has an aggressive personality (we think that is part because of Swayz, you know the whole survival of the fittest thing) but he has a very soft heart. He loves to growl and then snuggle. I love to watch him because he is so full of life and love. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He has added so much to our little family. It is amazing to watch the bond between Swayz and Mike too. Yes, they have had their differences but things have gotten a lot better and they just love to be together. She watches out for him and he looks for her where ever he is. It’s true, having kids is one of lives best blessings.

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

Ok. I have to tell you something funny. I read your post and then went into the kitchen to finish getting lunch ready and I was thinking about Cute Swayzee and her good chart and thought about how you said you have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and you're only 25. Then I thought. Wait. Kinz isn't 25. Anyway, I'm a total ditz. You fooled me though!! :) You're such a good mom kinz and I'm so proud of you! Love, Em

itsahalesofalife said...

25 huh...Did you loose a few years? LOL You are so funny. I miss ya Kinz. We need to get together. Are you in Utah County now? I am in Draper still. I think I still have your cell, I will have to give you a call some time soon.

Cutler Family said...

So great to see you and your little ones! Makes me miss you and the good old days.

love ya,
jess

Tami said...

Such a cute cake! What cute kid's you have. Hope your doing well!