Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holy Cow I have a 4 Year Old!!!





June 26th is a very special day for our little family. Shane and I were married on that day and one year later Swayz was born (on that day). It's kind of nice, I know that Shane will never forget our anniversary, but celebrating everything gets a little tricky. This is the first year Swayz showed interest in having a friend birthday party. It started in February. "Hey mom how many friends are coming to my party." "Mom when do we send out my invitations." And so on... She decided on a Princess theme mixed with a water party. She talked about it almost every day and then finally it was here. We had the party at my parents house and she had a blast. We had a slip and slid, pinata and the coolest princess cake ever. She loved it and I was grateful when it was over. We also celebrated her birthday with just the family. My mom, grandma, brother, Mikey, Swayz and I headed out on her actual birthday to Build A Bear. She picked out a teddy bear and named her KALA. (I am not sure where she got the name from) then we went to lunch. We had a great time celebrating and Swayz felt like a Princess.

0 comments: