Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Old Man!!


I want to wish my sweet husband a very happy birthday today!! I don't tell him enough how much I love him and how amazing he is. Thank you Hun, for putting up with me, and all my wonderful weaknesses. You handle me with love, respect and patience and I am so grateful for that. You truly make me want to be better. You are also an amazing father. Your kids love you so much and I love watching their reaction when you walk through the door after a long day. I hope you have a great day today!

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Oh Happy birthday Shane!!! How exciting hope you guys did something fun!! I think shane is great too!! Glad you two are married your such a cute couple!

itsahalesofalife said...

I would love to get together some time. Where are you living? Chad and I are in Draper. I think it would be fun to have you guys over for dinner. This weekend will be kinda crazy with conference, but what about next one?

April said...

Happy birthday Shane! I love this post! Those are such sweet things that you said Kinz!

Lisa said...

Kinz: Thanks for the spell check, Lisa.
Lisa: Oh, your welcome, Kinz. Anytime.

mickiandryan said...

Kenzie,
It was so good to hear from you! How are you doing? Are you still in Utah? It is always fun to hear from old friends keep in touch.

Micki