Monday, November 3, 2008

Painting rocks is so much FUN


What a cute kid

bribing Mike with candy

We ended up painting a ghost, candy corn, pumpkins and a frankenstein

Smile

We decided to paint rocks for Halloween. We walked all around the neighborhood looking for just the right rocks. After an hour or so we had all the rocks we needed, painting here we come. I wasn't sure what to do with Mike, he is a little crazy and sitting still isn't much of an option. I decided to bribe him with candy and stick him in his high chair. After 5 min. Swayz was bored and ready to move onto the next project. Unfortunantly fo her, I was just getting started and we weren't going to stop. After about an hour we had painted all our rocks! We made pumpkins, a ghost, candy corns and frankenstein. We had so much fun.

7 comments:

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun! Sat was so much fun! Thanks for playing with me. I had a blast!

Monica said...

Kinz, I think that was such a good idea for Halloween. Yes, painting rocks IS fun! I'll have you know that I used to have a pet rock when I was little...painted him navy blue, named him Norman. :)

itsahalesofalife said...

What a GREAT Idea. I am so stealing it for next year.

April said...

That is SUCH a cute idea and I LOVE the way they turned out. We might have to steal your idea too! :)

itsahalesofalife said...

I am going private so PLEASE email me your email address so I can add you.
Thanks
Danielle

my email: daniegirl_@hotmail.com

Life Is Good said...

Kinz, what a cute idea. I wish I would have thought about that. Our yard is a rock garden. I would have gladly donated for the cause. - Anji

Lisa said...

Thank you for finally updating your blog, slacker!! Isn't it fun to get comments? That is why you should update more often!