Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bowling Anyone. . .






For FHE we decided to go bowling. It turned out to be really fun, even with a 1 year old. Swayz loved it and did pretty good. She thought she was pretty big because she got to pick out her own ball and bowl all be herself. Mikey thought that he should get a turn and threw a little fit when he figured out he was only ment to watch and not touch. The siblings got a little competitive, I think I won both games :) Over all we had a great time.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

What a fun FHE!! I cant believe how big Michael looks to me. I feel like I haven't seen him or you and your family forever!!

Monica said...

That looks like fun! Swayzee is so photogenic.

Amy said...

Swayz and Michael are getting so big! I also haven't seen them in a year...

Monica said...

Kinz. What the heck! It's been forever since you've updated this thing. I demand some more Arnell Family blog posts! :)