Wednesday, April 22, 2009

U of U Gymnastics

Here is our family at the U of U gymnastics meet-


When you tell Michael to smile he thinks that means close your eyes!

Toots loving life at the meet



Before I begin this post I just want to express my appreciation to all of you who are so good at blogging. I am amazed at all of you who are so consistent and creative with your blogs. You inspire me... Really you do. So in the spirit of sharing here I go. . .

Swayz has been in gymnastics for the last 2 years. She is pretty good for a 4 year old (other than the fact that she refuses to use her arms when doing bridges, and back handsprings. She is convinced it's better to land on your head) and she loves it. We decided that it would be fun to take her to a U of U gymnastics meet. We went to the last meet of the season and it was awesome. Swayz got to see first hand that it really is important to use your arms and that if you work really hard she could someday do a back handspring all by herself. Michael loved the bright lights and all of the people. Overall it was a success!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know Swayz was in gymnastics. I'm very impressed because I still can't do a cartwheel...