Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Michael turned TWO today!!
It's hard to believe that two years have come and gone since Michael has been in our lives. He has been such a joy and blessing and also has kept us on our toes. He is full of life and loves to GO, GO, GO! When I look at him I see a beautiful, innocent boy who has so much to give this world. For those of you who know him, you know how crazy he is and for those that don't, well, you can take my word for it. I can't wait to see what kind of Man this little boy grows into. Michael, thanks for making life interesting and never dull or boring. You are a blessing to us all and we love you so much! Happy Birthday Magoo!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Michael! I wish we were closer to you guys so we could see you more. Do you want to move out here to CA??? :)

Aim said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! Looks like a great Bday, loved seeing all the updated pics! We sure had fun with you guys the other night, let's do it again soon!

Liz Odle said...

Wow he's 2 already. Wow the time flies. Hope you are doing well. Call me sometime.

Monica said...

Happy Bday to Michael! He's such a cutie. And my little niece Maya has that adorable black and white dress Swayzee's wearing in that first photo! I love that dress.